It's That Time Of Year For New Year Resolutions
The New Year is upon us and with it comes new resolutions.
Are you someone who makes resolutions for the New Year?
Do you make one, two or lots of them?
Three New Year Resolutions
This year I've decided to make three New Year Resolutions.
I have a rule in my life, if any list surpasses three items, I write them down. After more than three, it's impossible to keep track of them.
Therefore, to avoid a written list, I'll limit myself to three resolutions.
Because, let's face it – If I write a list, it will only be a short matter of time that I won't be able to find it.
And then, honestly, after another bit of time, I won't want to find it.
With only three resolutions, it should be easy to remember them throughout the entire year.
Categories For Resolutions: Heart, Body, And Fun
- Heart – Always begin with the Heart, it's a great place to start. What activity warms your heart?
- Body – Get in touch with a positive health habit that you'd like to emphasize during the new year. It can be big or little. Add more fruit to your diet? A little more exercise?
- Fun – For the playful part of you, something that appeals to your whimsical side that will keep your spirits light throughout the year. How about taking time to read a book? See a movie series?
Students Of The Radiance Technique®
Expand your use of The Radiance Technique® (TRT®) for the New Year by focusing on qualities of wholeness that you would like to explore.
One idea is to allow extra time for TRT® hands-on in a specific position of your choosing.
- you could choose to spend an extra 5 minutes a day in Front Position #1, to expand the qualities of Universal Love.
- perhaps an extra 5 minutes in Head Position #3, to expand the qualities of Inner Sight and Wisdom.
With or without resolutions, have a Happy New Year!